Tuesday, June 5, 2012

My First Product Review!


We got our first free product in the mail to review and endorse on the blog!  It is Humphreys Baby Teething Relief Strips.  I wish I could say that we got them because I have a blog and they want my personal endorsement, but that isn’t really the case.  In fact, the Vice President for Marketing who sent them to us doesn't even know I have a blog.  He doesn’t even know I’m a SAHD.  He’s actually an old friend of my wife and sent them to us because he thought they would be helpful for the kids.

But I’m not going to let that stop me from doing my first product endorsement anyway.

Based on how the kids have responded to them and how easy they’ve been to use, I’m giving them four thumbs up out of a possible four.  They work the same as those Listerine strips that would dissolve in your mouth and freshen your breath, only instead of freshening breath, they calm frantic babies.  We’ve been placing them on the kid’s gums and not long afterward they’ve settled down.  In addition to actually working they are also homeopathic, Aspirin, Ibuprofen, Benzocaine and Belladonna Free.  


“Our children go from screaming to delightful in thirty seconds; I like them much better than Hyland’s.”  -  Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment